Total Commander APK is a quite famous desktop File Manager application. Now you’ve got the Android version of the app itself, free to use on mobile and tablet to keep things organized.
Introducing Total Commander
Smart, neat, fast file manager app for Android devices!
Smart storage is more important than you think – do it now before it’s too late
Storing all the different file formats in a certain order may not be so necessary. But when your device has hundreds and thousands of large and small files for style, form, for work, for personal purposes, at this time, without an effective management measure, it will be very easy to get confused. . Messy and untidy files on mobile can put you in the following situations:
- Couldn’t find what I was looking for. Or still, but it takes a long time
- Equipment is getting heavier and heavier, both literally and figuratively
- There are files that are even duplicated many times without you even knowing
- Every time you open any file to manipulate it, it consumes a lot of battery
- There will come a time when you won’t be able to watch videos and work at the same time
- Each file has a type, a name, no longer know where they are located
- The work is stagnant because each time finding the file is very time consuming, and it is easy to get confused.
To fix almost all of these annoying situations, you probably need to find a smart, useful and neat file management application for your device, like Total Commander.
Summary of features of Total Commander
Total Commander is more than just File Management. This application also helps you with unnamed workloads, but when you mention it, you can see its benefits in everyday use of the device. Actually, there are many file management apps on mobile, but to integrate many things into one like this, there is probably only Total Commander at the moment.
This is also the reason why I choose Total Commander instead of any other Android file management application.
Please take a look at the summary of the detailed large and small feature series of Total Commander:
- Copy, move all large and small files inside and out
- Easily move files by clicking on the file icon you want to select, then drag and drop directly on the screen
- Create a new folder, rename the folder in place without having to go back to the original directory tree location
- Delete files to trash or delete files completely from device
- Compress and decompress files as .zip
- Manage the Properties dialog box and change the Permissions . properties
- Has built-in text editor text editor
- Deep search function for both files and documents
- Select, deselect one or a group of files
- Select files by range by pressing and dropping the . icon
- Visually display a list of installed applications (built-in plugins)
- FTP and SFTP clients (plugins)
- WebDAV (Web Directory) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Native support for key functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two side-by-side or virtual two-panel mode
- Folder history
- Media player that can play directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimized for the visually impaired, like text for icons
Currently Total Commander is supporting a wide range of popular languages in the world. Wherever you are, with this concise, easy-to-understand, detailed feature, vivid intuitive interface, and a range of interpretive languages, you will be able to use it even if you have no experience with any file management app. any before.
Total Commander supported languages are: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese , Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Total Commander is currently completely free to use, with no ads, but will contain “Add plugins (download)” links in the home directory with links to other plug-ins by the same developer.
Download Total Commander APK for Android
In short, if you are in need of smart file management on mobile phones and tablets to reduce pressure from having each file in an untidy place, and need many other small and convenient support features, you should download it. Total Commander about to use.