- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions Receivers Providers Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Promo apps removed;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed.
Nowadays, there are thousands of ways to steal Wifi or “infiltrate” Wifi illegally. If you are suspecting you have this situation, then open Fing MOD APK to check immediately whether your home Wifi is being used in an organized manner or not.
About Fing Network Mod
Detect Wifi thieves and manage your children’s Internet access time with this small application.
Why should you use Fing Network Mod?
Actually, it’s not that big of a deal. But it is not polite and unreasonable to try to find ways to use other people’s Wifi temples. Especially when people sometimes have several people in their homes, each with one device, which is enough of a burden. That was my thought when one day I found out that someone was stealing my home Internet.
The most obvious manifestation of home Wifi being “stuck” is that normally the connection is very stable, suddenly watching movies or surfing the web is strangely slow. Or see during the day there are times when Wifi fluctuates abnormally. And to check if anyone is doing something they shouldn’t, I’ll use a simple app like Fing.
Steps to use Find to detect someone using home Wifi and prevent them from happening again
Using Fing is quite simple. You just need to download and install the latest version of Fing on your mobile phone, then open the app. At this time, Fing will automatically scan and display on the screen all the devices that are connected to the Wifi in the house, on a simple report interface, read in and out immediately.
Detecting is one thing but stopping is another. For anyone who does a little searching, blocking this device from joining Wifi with a PC can be done quite easily, but on mobile, only Fing can do it at the moment.
Specifically, you can go to each device to see details by tapping on that device. Once a crook is detected, quickly block it by saving and remembering the device’s MAC address. Then use the web browser on the phone to access the Wifi modem with the address “192.168.1.1” and log in the Username/Password information. Then at the router’s interface, select Enable mode to enable the blocking feature according to the memorized MAC address. Click Save and Reboot the Router to check if the blocking process has been completed. It’s done.
What key features does Fing have?
Fing is a completely free Wifi management application. It possesses a series of extremely convenient functions for you to easily manage the devices that are accessing your Wifi. Consists of:
- See if your home’s Wifi has been hacked, or is it safe.
- Check if there are hidden cameras in the motel or wherever you are.
- Test Wifi and Mobile Internet speeds, analyze latency, download speeds and upload speeds, to see if your Internet service provider is keeping up with its original speed commitments.
- Scan the network with exclusive technology Wifi and Lan scanner to find all the devices that are connected to the Wifi you need to check. From there, list all devices that are accessing Wifi and find out if someone is stealing Wifi and blocking the bandwidth of your ferry.
- Device identification and related details such as IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer.
- In-depth analysis of other properties such as NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour properties and device types.
- Capable of port scanning, pinging devices, monitoring and DNS lookups.
- Receive network and device security alerts, automatically delivered to your email and phone.
Managing children’s Internet access time
In particular, you can use Fing to control the usage time schedule and pause the access of young children in the family. But note that it is necessary to make a contract with the child in advance. Parents and children agree on when and how much to use the Internet during the day (and what to use it for). And then you use Fing to automatically set a timer to automatically disconnect from the Internet with the devices you are using. If you don’t agree with each other and automatically disconnect, it’s a bit rude to your child. Remember the general principles that need to be discussed and agreed upon, parents.
MOD APK version of Fing
Download Fing Network Mod APK for Android
Fing’s interface is easy to understand. Just a few simple steps, read it once and you’re done. If you don’t have experience in blocking these and other devices, you can ask someone who has done this (on PC or used Fing, it’s better) just once. From there, you can follow immediately.
Fing is a mobile application that takes up little space, the interface is easy to understand and a bit rough, but the features do a lot. Especially during this epidemic season when people are at home, children have a very high demand for entertainment on the internet, it is very beneficial to control Internet access with a Wifi management application like Fing.