- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions Receivers Providers Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Drive Cloud works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed.
Replace your cluttered stock collection with a lightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you to organize all the photos and videos on your device.
- Fully optimized for Android 8.0+ including material design
- Instantly search all your photos for results based on filenames and metadata (tags, ratings, camera models, etc)
- Browse your photos on the map with the integrated Google maps experience
- Save tags (keywords) and ratings  in XMP format so they stay with the image. and can be read by popular programs like Lightroom, Picasa, Aperture, Windows Live Photo Gallery, digiKam and many more
- Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
- Customize arrange images using drag and drop 
- Choose one of many themes or choose your own color combination to make the F-Stop look the way you want
- Nested folders  allow you to browse your media using a folder structure (explorer view) instead of the typical flat view found in most gallery apps
- Access your favorite tags, folders or albums directly from the navigation pane with our “Bookmarks” feature
- Smart albums allow you to set up simple rules like “Tags with the word Family” or “Rate greater than 4 stars” and then update automatically as your library grows.
- Easily exclude folders to prevent album art from showing up in your gallery
- Easily play animated GIFs
- Share and/or edit with popular apps like Snapseed, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more
- Hide pictures and videos from other apps with password protection
- Slideshow mode with popular transitions
 These features can be unlocked in the PRO version.
 F-Stop will scan these file types but viewing depends on device support.
Please visit our website for a quick tutorial: http://www.fstopapp.com/tutorial/
★ Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any Any suggestions, bugs to report or just want to say hi.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permission on SD card for ALL third party apps. We have another workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it doesn’t work on all devices